Whats a man to ask
a bottle of wine
drunken woman
telling me all her secrets
making me forget the other woman
and that one psycho woman
and making me forget all the fuss I've caused
noses broken friendships lost
and finding God in a nice pair of thighs
Can't help but think of Jesus and Mary Magdalene
something more happen at that well!
Any man who can turn water to wine has to be good at the art of seduction!
She tells me I make her remember how flexible she can be.
Jesus worked miracles
I only preform them thru hip gyration and heavy petting.
dear Jesus, I never cast a stone at any of the women I'm trying my damnedest to forget!
I drink from the bottle baby, like a true barbarian, sacking Rome, while taking all your goods.
Jesus will forgive me.
I pray.
No comments:
Post a Comment